sindhu D great
IF I COULD RULE THE WORLD, I WOULD...I really want to rule the world. I would love to get such an opportunity.
One thing i really wish i want to do if i rule the world is i will make sure that every person in this world get their basic necessity in life such as water,food(good food).shelter(a house),clean clothing,education(because every human have to know about their rights) and happiness.

I will make sure that there is nothing such as poverty, discrimination,hunger,abuse or anything atrocious happen in this world. If every human should have this thought, there won't be a thing such as all that in this world. Therefore, i will make everyone to think in this sense.

Furthermore, I will make the world a 'happy happy and only happy' place. A place full of smiles,happiness and laughter. When we wake up every morning, we should be excited to face the world.






To anyone reading my blog out there, i hope that you can do this.
Wake up everyday with a smile on your face and just look how your day can change.



0 Responses

Post a Comment