sindhu D great

Hi friends.
Today i would like to share with you my to 5 awesome things. Actually, i have so many awesome things in my life.I just feel my life is awesome, even my life has its ups
and downs it is because

Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers...


So, let me tell you a few of my awesome things..And yes,of course,
all these is apart of my AWESOME family and friends..




AWESOME 1

MY 1ST PHONE
The feel i got when i bought my 1st phone is just AWESOME...It was my first salary and i bought this phone which i was dreaming of.. Maybe now thinking back, i bought a lot of phones already but at that time it was like flying..so this is my once upon a time dream phone--SONY ERICSSON Z610I(PINK)


AWESOME 2

SNIFFING THE BURNT SMELL

The smell of the ironed clothes, the smell that can be smelt when you pour "hot hot "water into glass or plastic bottle and the smell when you accidentally burnt your hair with a hairdryer..
It may sound crazy but... just love the smell..Its addicting you should try it too...


AWESOME 3

PLAYING IN THE RAIN EVEN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET SCOLD

There was this time when my friends and me skipped the last class just because we want to play in the rain..The rain was so heavy ,we were like soaking wet and still managed to buy a packet of 'nasi lemak' and eat in the rain even knowing that we are in trouble. we had lots of fun in schooldays..schooling days is always the best time of our life.

AWESOME 4

THE SUGARY PART OF THE COLORFUL SUGAR BISCUIT

Remember this biscuit???
sure you remember this tasty biscuit..
do you know how me and my cousins munch on this biscuit when we were little ?
We eat the biscuit part of the biscuit saving the sugary part for later..only after all the biscuit is finished in the container, we eat the colorful sugar . I do not why i get so excited doing this but the feeling is simply awesome...


AWESOME 5

THE CLASS GETS CANCELLED IN THE LAST MINUTE WHEN YOU PLANNED OF SKIPPING THE CLASS EARLIER ITSELF

You planned earlier that you are not going to the class. So you are on bed just having a nice nap. When at the same time your friends are rushing to finish their homework and getting ready to class. And suddenly, you receive a message saying that the class has been canceled from your lovely classmate. Cruel yet its cool right?


LOOK AROUND YOU, LIFE IS JUST AWESOME WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT IN THAT WAY..
SO, BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE, STOP COMPLAINING FOR EACH AND EVERYTHING AND SPOIL THE BEAUTY OF LIFE...

-- --
0 Responses

Post a Comment